Hosts: Judith and Ron Hezel
Johnsville, NY 13452
Construction of the stone Grist Mill building was started in 1830
and completed in 1835. The Mill opened for Flour Grain Milling on February 20,
The stone Grist Mill was used as a station of the Underground
Railroad. Travel to and from the mill was through an underground tunnel that ran
along the creek to another Mill downstream.
The 1835 Stone Grist Mill and Emporium/Ice Cream Parlor, 1894
Mill House, 1888 Hog'n Haus Cottage, HillSide and CliffSide Cottage are located
in a tranquil park-like setting near cascading waterfalls, herb and perennial
Our gardens have been planted with over 21,000 flower bulbs as
well as thousands of herbs and perennials. There is always an inviting place to
stroll or pause in this peaceful haven.
The INn offers richly
decorated rooms all with private baths. Enjoy our soothing outdoor Hot Tub Spas
at the Stone Grist Mill and the CliffSide Cottage both overlook the natural
gorge and cascading waterfalls. You might even view the deer feeding in the
forest just across the gorge.
continental breakfast, homemade pastries as well as complimentary gourmet
desserts and our ice cream parlor are available 24/7. Wireless High Speed
Enjoy playing Pool
or listening to storytelling in our museum-like Emporium. Relax by the Old Mill
Stream in a hammock, a covered swing or meditate in the Zen Garden.
Dine in many fine
restaurants located close by, one is even a Haunted Castle.
Located within the Mohawk
Valley Heritage Region of Central
New York, in the Town of (West) St.
Johnsville. Situated just above and close by the Mohawk River and Erie Canal near the St. Johnsville
Municipal Marina and North of Cooperstown.
Web page: INn
by the Mill